Let's witness what Karma Yogi - Ravi Kalra ( The One - Man Army ) has achived by
his tireless, fearless and selfless service in servin humanity.
- Founded "The Earth Saviours Foundation".
- Founded a charitable old age home.
- Founded a rescue center for mentally disabled people.
- Founded "The Indian Amateur Taekwondo Federation". As President a Taekwondo Foundation, he has taught national teams in various countries.
- Taught unarmed combat to school children and soldiers posted in different battalions.
- Founded Jia Nari Niketan, a shelter to look after the deprived females.
- Founded Gaushala, a shelter to look after the deprived females.
- Founded Gaushala, a Shelter to look after the deprived females.
- He is known as the "No Honking Man of India". He is the first man in India to trigger the "Do Not Honk" campaign to educate drivers not to honk unnecessarily while driving so as to control noise pollution.
- He is a world record holder by filling PIL (Public Interest Litigation) for saving the forest and its habitats in the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
- He has achieved IVth Dan Black Belt and International Master - Instruction in Taekwondo Martial Arts.
- Ravi Kalra has became one of the few spiritual non-priest Indian. So far he has cremated more than 6000 (six thousand) unidentified and unclaimed dead bodies at the electric cremation center for the divine soul's rest in peace in heaven. These are the people who die during road / train accidents or found floating in Yamuna River, or half eaten by animals at ridges, drains, died in hospitals or road sites. These unidentified people are brought by the Police authorities at the cremation centre where Ravi Kalra offers his helping hand to perform cremation with prayers and dignity.
- Ravi Kalra has been awarded the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Prestigious Award for Excellence in selfless humanitarian services.
- President of Rotary Club of Delhi Ridge for the year 2013-2014.
- So far he has traveled to 48 (forty eight) different countries around the world.
- He performs spiritual prayers during midnight at the cremation at the cremation center for the unclaimed dead people. He is also concern to save Mother Earth, world peace and protect our environment.
- By the grace of God Ravi Kalra had holy baths in four most gracious Maha Kumbh of the century. He had the first Maha Kumbh snan in the year 1998 at Haridwar (it was the last Kumbh of the century) and had the secinf holy bath at Maha Kumbh in the year 2002 at Allahabad; it was the first Maha Kumbh of the century. He had the third Maha Kumbh Holy snan in the year 2013 (it was the Maha Kumbh snan fallen after 144 years) and holy bath in 2015 at Nasik, Maharasthra.
- By the grace of God Ravi Kalra has had holy baths in five different gracious Maha Kumbhs of the century. He has also successfully completed the most divine tirath yatra to Kailash Mansarover.
- Ravi Kalra feeds hundreds of poor people everyday. He works tirelessly 7days a week.
- He has devoted his life to look after poor, destitute and abandoned people.
- He has pledged to donate his eyes, kidneys, heart valves and other useful organs for needy people. He has also pledge to donate the rest of his body (after death) for medical research.
6th International Prestigious Sardar Patel Award
I am delighted to extend my special thanks to Shri Ram Avtaar Shastry Ji, chairman of 'Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Foundation' for honoring me the most prestigious International award for excellence in selfless human services.
This award was presented to me in a grand function by Hon'ble Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, His Excellency Shri N.N.Vohra Ji, at New Delhi on dated 27th Feb 2012.
The award has indeed boosted the morale, self confidence and faith among all the well wishers and volunteers associated with 'The Earth Saviours Foundation'.
during the Republic Day Parade Ceremony at Gurgaon.
Hon'ble Sh. Hansraj G. Ahir ji (Minister of State Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India)
facilitating Karma Yogi - Ravi Kalra.
Sh. Sunil Kumar Gulati ji (IAS) Add. Chief Secretary, Govt. of Haryana (standing extreme left),
Sh. Shyam Sunder ji (Secretary Indian Red Cross Society, Gurugram standing in middle) facilitating
Sh. Ravi Kalra during a seminar hosted by Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of Haryana.
H.H. Swami Chidanand Saraswati ji and other Sadhus, Sants and Swamis and Sh. Neeraj Raijade ji facilitating Rashtriya
Manav Seva Ratna Samman to Karma Yogi - Ravi Kalra at Shah auditorium on dated 9 November 2014.
Our sincere thanks to Sh.Tara Chand Agarwal ji, his family and his sister Mrs. Sushma Gupta ji for honoring
the prestigious Lala Satya Narayan Garg Jhajjar Wale Manav Kalyan Award to Karma Yogi - Ravi Kalra.
Sh. Sandesh Yadav ji and his team facilitating Ravi Kalra with Haryana Ratan Award at gurugram.
Thanks to Bharat Vikas Parishad for facilitating Sh. Ravi Kalra - Karma Yogi.
Mrs. Pushpa Dhankhar ji (wearing white saree and apex) along with other dignitries and Mrs. Meena Singh ji (wearing dark color saree) President of Nirmal Social Welfare Foundation, Gurgaon, facilitating Shri. Ravi Kalra (Karma Yogi) during the World Labour Day celebrations at Gurgaon.