(Disclaimer) Terms and Condition:-
- You may not download images, videos, text and graphics from our website without obtaining written permission from us.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any awful, threatening, libelous, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense that give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- The Earth Saviours Foundation holds the right to make changes, corrections and improvement and implement the information any time without any notice.
- We are not permitting any one to use the information mentioned for the commercial or personal use.
- The Earth Saviours Foundation shall not be liable for any damage or viruses that may infect / affect / insert in your computer device or other equipment while browsing or downloading any data, text, images, video or audio from the our foundation’s website.
- T.E.S. Foundation reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue the downloading from the website. Before downloading you have to post the genuine reason for download.
- Any communication or material transmitted by you to the site by electronic mail including any data, question, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, and suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and become the property of The Earth Saviours Foundation. These can be used for any purpose. The Earth Saviours Foundation is free to use them for any purpose.
- Our site contains links to other websites, please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another website for which T.E.S. Foundation has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may be different from ours.
- Please note violating the rules is a punishable offence.
- The donation amount can be refunded within few days after deducting 15% of amount received along with banking charges (as actual). Unexpected delays can happen due to banking process and public Holidays or related relevant valid point.
Donations may be refunded under anyone or more of the following conditions – whichever may apply:
1. Unauthorized payment made from a third party account without the knowledge of the account holder.
2. If duplicate payment is received.
3. If the amount received is not matched with the amount you actually filled in the donation form. Than the excess amount if any, shall be refunded after making deduction of 15%of the excess amount. But you have to apply for the same within limited time period.