- Site Counter :87,006
- Unique Visitor :22,120
- Since :22 Apr 2015
- Visitors :
- Today :4
- This week :107
- This month :353
- This year :10,698
Dear well wishers,
I am pleased to share my selfless devotion for the welfare of less privileged people and for protection of our environment.
Before I founded The Earth Saviours Foundation I grew up inspired by my father who served as a Delhi Police Inspector. His tough, commando attitude helped shape my life and was one of the primary reasons that I began training in Taekwondo martial arts. After many years of tough training, I reached the prestigious level of 4th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo. I was blessed to travel across 48 different countries coaching various Taekwondo teams around the world.
Though I was living in great comfort, destiny had it’s own plans. God had written something else for me. He made me go through unexpected hardships and unbearable humiliation, making me a tougher person with a goal to serve the poor and needy people, selflessly. You will be surprised to learn that in the last 20 years, I made five attempts to give up my successful professional life to perform Holy Karma. However, it was only in 2007 when the Almighty heard my prayers and showed me the path to dedicate my life in the service of humanity when I saw a poor child and a street dog eating together from the stinking garbage yard. It was the turning point in my life. My dream came true when I founded The Earth Saviours Foundation in January 2008. Since then my entire life has been dedicated to improve the lives of abandoned senior citizens, victimized women, mentally disabled people and people suffering with incurable diseases. I feel all of them deserve a chance to live with dignity.
I am proud to share that I started The Earth Saviours Foundation without monetary support from the Government or business community. I used all my hard-earned money to start the foundation and today we rely solely on the generosity of individuals who have acknowledged our efforts with their time or donations. It is my constant prayer to keep our foundation independent, free to make the best decisions for the welfare of destitute people. I wish to extend my heartiest thanks to all our patrons, visitors, well wishers and volunteers who have acknowledged our selfless service, offered support and blessings to us.
My eyes get moist when I extend my heartiest thanks to my staff members who have always stood by me during all my hardships, financial crisis and working under critical conditions. They are truly very dedicated, caring and a family to me.
On the other hand, I must not ignore to share the painful fact that due to human negligence and selfishness our planet Earth has been badly wounded all around. Some of the visible wounds are global warming, deforestation, rising natural disasters, droughts, floods, pollution, drinking water crisis, illiteracy, poverty, hunger, crime, traffic hazards and cruelty to animals. The damage to the environment and it’s habitats have left deep scars, we are all responsible for the damages and destruction.
I strongly believe now it is the time for all socially conscious people to unite in order to heal the wounds of our mother Earth. We must preserve and renew the beauty and goodness of our planet Earth. Please support The Earth Saviours Foundation with your continued guidance and voluntarily services to serve humanity in high sprit.
Ravi Kalra (Karma Yogi)
Founder and President
The Earth Saviours Foundation
Ravi Kalra - Karma Yogi during his holy bath at the Maha Kumbh.
I am so touched to share that by the grace of God, my pilgrimage trip to “Maha Kumbh Holy Bath” at Allahabad was most satisfactory. On 14th of February 2013, I took a train to Allahabad carrying the ashes of fourteen deceased inmates of our NGO's Gurukul, who had lost their lives over the past few months due to prolonged illness and old age.
My journey was remarkable and overwhelming. Even though I had to face unbearable hardships throughout my journey, I thoroughly enjoyed the holy trip. I had to walk almost 18 kms to reach the Gracious Sangam place for “Asti- Visarjan” and Holy bath.
Due to some security issues, I had to take the longest route via Saraswati Ghat, in order to take a boat to reach the “Sangam”, the place where the white water of 'The Ganga' and the blue water of 'The Yamuna' unite together.
I was lucky to find a less crowded place where I could offer my prayers to the almighty God with total devotion. It was too freezing cold, windy, raining heavily at the “Sangam”. But God gave me strength to worship and offer countless dips, praying for my well wishers, friends, relatives and each one of you and your family who have acknowledged our NGO's mission for the welfare of community. I prayed to God to bless each one of us with happy, long and healthy lives.
The Maha Kumbh Snan was of historical importance as it had fallen after 144 years. You would feel proud to know that it was my third most gracious Maha Kumbh Snan. The first Maha Kumbh Snan I had was in the year 1998 at Haridwar and the second in 2002 at Allahabad.
I hereby take this opportunity to thank all of you for your good wishes without which this holy snan could have not been possible.
Let’s witness what Karma Yogi - Ravi Kalra (the one-man army) has achieved by his tireless work in serving humanity
- Founded “The Earth Saviours Foundation”.
- Founded a charitable old age home.
- Founded a rescue centre for mentally disabled people.
- Founded a rehabilitation school for poor children
- Founded “The Indian Amateur Taekwondo Federation”. Over the decades as President of Taekwondo Foundation, he has taught national teams in various countries.
- Taught unarmed combat to school children and soldiers posted in different battalions.
- Founded Jia Nari Niketan, a shelter to look after the deprived females.
- Founded Jas orphanage home and adoption center for destitute children.
- Founded Gaushala, a shelter for stray cow.
- He is known as the “No Honking Man of India”. He is the first man in India who triggered the “Do Not Honk” never-ending battle to educate drivers not to honk unnecessarily while driving so as to control noise pollution.
- He is a world record holder by wiping out “Horn Please” signs from the backs of over one lakh commercial vehicles. To set this world record, he had worked tirelessly day and night for one week.
- He is battling to save forests in India by filing PIL (Public Interest Litigation) for saving the forest and its habitats in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- He has achieved the degree of IVth Dan Black Belt and International Master - Instructor in Taekwondo Martial Arts.
- Ravi Kalra has became one of the few spiritual non-priest Indian. So far he has cremated more than 4,950 unidentified and unclaimed dead bodies at the electric cremation center for the divine soul’s to rest in peace in heaven. These are the people who die during road / train accidents or found floating in Yamuna River, or half eaten by animals at ridges or in drains or died in hospitals or road sites. These unidentified people are brought by the Police authorities at the cremation centre where Ravi Kalra offers his helping hand to perform their cremation with prayers and dignity.
- Ravi Kalra has been awarded the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Prestigious Award for Excellence in selfless humanitarian services.
- So far he has traveled to 43 different countries around the world.
- Once in a month Ravi Kalra performs spiritual prayers during midnight at the cremation center to pray for saving the humanity, to save Mother Earth, world peace, and to offer happiness, long, happy and healthy lives to every human being.
- By the grace of God Ravi Kalra had holy baths in three most gracious Maha Kumbh of the century. He had the first Maha Kumbh snan in the year 1998 at Haridwar (it was the last Kumbh of the century) and had the second holy bath at Maha Kumbh in the year 2002 at Allahabad; it was the first Maha Kumbh of the century. He had the third Maha Kumbh Holy snan in the year 2013 (it was the Maha Kumbh snan fallen after 144 years).
- Ravi Kalra feeds almost 375 poor people everyday. He works tirelessly 7 days a week.
- He has devoted his life to look after poor, destitute and abandoned people.
- He has pledged to donate his eyes, kidneys, heart valves and other useful organs for needy people. He has also pledged to donate the rest of his body (after death) for medical research.
“Epitome of Human Cruelty” this sympathy, unidentified man was rescued from road by our NGO. He was found without shelter, without food, untreated and neglected for months lying at the middle of posh area of South Delhi. At the time we brought him to our Gurukul, we gave him food, water and medicine. Before we could rushed him to the hospital, he died within 15 minutes. Finally he was cremated by Ravi Kalra with full dignity, respect and holy prayers for the divine soul’s peace rest in heaven.
The above show heart wrenching unclaimed - unidentified dead bodies were brought by police authorities after the postmortem at the electric cremation center (these innocent people might have been brutally murdered or may be victim of train / road accident). Ravi Kalra – Karma yogi had given helping hand to perform the last rites and ritual with holy prayers for these dead people’s soul peace rest in heaven. By showing these heart wrenching pictures, I do not seek to disrespect a human being in death. I only seek to convey a safety message and giving their dear ones a possible chance to indentify. May God bless them.
By the blessing of God, our initiative to rescue abandoned, senior citizens, mentally disabled and other deprived people from roads are on high spirits. These are the people found eating from stinking garbage yards or roaming naked on roads or having no bath for years. For such people our NGO’s services are round the clock, 7 days in a weak. We offer free of charge accommodation, food and medicines to these people. By the grace of God at this time there are more than 375 abandoned and disabled people are living full time at our Gurukul in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. I am so lucky and blessed by God for having me selected to perform such noble services. I am thrilled to donate my life happily for such great devotion. Please pray God to offer more strength to my shoulders, so that I rescue more and more less privileged people from roads.
An unidentified - abandoned man was rescued from road by our NGO. This poor innocent man was found in miserable condition, unattended, living without roof. He was wearing next to nothing. At the time we brought him, he had no bath for years and might not have eaten for months.
Despite our best possible care day and night, we could not save him. Due to long incurable illness and bad health, finally he departed for heaven on 17th July, 2013. In span of few years, around 67th people have died in my arms. I have been constantly selected by the amity to experience one after another human souls going out from the human bodies towards heaven.
After the prayers finally I had cremated this man at electric cremation center for the divine soul’s peace rest in heaven. I request all of you to pray for this innocent man too.
The heart wrenching dead body of the above shown unclaimed – unidentified innocent girl was brought by police authorities after the postmortem to the electric cremation center at Sarai Kale Khan on 01st, June 2013. As told she was a victim of a train accident. Ravi Kalra says he was stunned, shivering and frightened to witness this horrifying chopped dead body, while at the same time Ravi Kalra’s mind and heart was together engaged in prayers for her. Finally Ravi Kalra offered his helping hand to cremate her with dignity and respect praying for her soul’s peace and to rest in heaven. By showing her heart wrenching picture, we do not seek to disrespect a human being in death. We only seek to convey a safety message and giving her dear ones a possible chance to identify her. May God bless her!!
Ravi Kalra – Karma Yogi sitting in Samadhi during his mid night routine spiritual prayers at the cremation centre, praying for world peace as well as long, happy and healthy life for every human being. Ravi Kalra believes that cremation centre (Shamshan Ghat) is a house of Lord Shiva, it is a place where one can learn the only existing truth in the universe is “death”. Cremation centre (Shamshan Ghat) is a place where you find the reality of human life by understanding that after the death nothing goes with you accept your good deeds and karmas.
Ravi Kalra has became one of the few spiritual but non-priest Indian. So far he has cremated more than 4950 (three thousand two hundred fifty) unidentified, unclaimed dead bodies at the electric cremation center for the divine soul’s peace rest in heaven. These are the people die during road / train accidents, or found floating in Yamuna River or half eaten by animals at ridges or in drains or die unclaimed in hospitals or road sites. These unidentified unclaimed dead bodies are brought by the police authorities at the cremation centre where Ravi Kalra personally offers a helping hand to perform their cremation with prayers and dignity.