- Site Counter :87,006
- Unique Visitor :22,120
- Since :22 Apr 2015
- Visitors :
- Today :4
- This week :107
- This month :353
- This year :10,698
NGO In Delhi - THE EARTH SAVIOURS FOUNDATIONs
The Earth Saviours Foundation is an Internationally recognized NGO, situated in Gurugram, India. It was founded in 2008 by Ravi Kalra. He is a well-known Karma Yogi, social activist and environmentalist. The Foundation is dedicated to serve less privileged people and making every possible effort to protect the environment. The Earth Saviours Foundation is registered under 80 G of Income Tax Exemption Act. The selfless, dedicated, committed and vigilant staff and volunteers of The Earth Saviours Foundation are working day and night for community welfare.
- Old age home to look after homeless - abandoned senior citizens.
- Rescue center to look after mentally disabled people.
- “Do Not Honk” campaign to reduce noise pollution by educating drivers not to honk unnecessarily while driving.
- Jia Nari Niketan shelter to look after deprived females.
- Battle to save environment and its habitats.
Earth Saviours Foundation is an Internationally recognized NGO In Delhi/Ncr
The Earth Saviours Foundation is registered under section 80G of the Income Tax Exemption Act, and is recognized by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The Earth Saviors Foundation was started with Ravi's own hard earned money.
Please find some of the facilities and amenities provided by our NGO for the abandoned senior citizens, mentally disabled, bed ridden people, HIV infected, people suffering with incurable disease and other less privileged people.
- We regularly take our residents / patients to different hospitals for routine checkups and medical treatment.
- We have round the clock facility of Ambulances for transporting patients to different hospitals during emergencies.
- We do our best to find opportunities to rehabilate our residents.
- We find possibilities to unite them back with their families.
- In routine we organize extra curriculum activities such as Bhajan Sandhyas, Kirtans, celebration of different festivals and entertainment for the residents to offer joy, happiness and hope to live with dignity.
- Under the supervision of dedicated staff, attendants, volunteers and visiting doctors our services are round the clock for encouraging the best possible care.
- In routine we organize medical checkup camps. Our in-house first aid medical service is active round the clock.