- Site Counter :87,006
- Unique Visitor :22,120
- Since :22 Apr 2015
- Visitors :
- Today :4
- This week :107
- This month :353
- This year :10,698
Welcome to The Earth Saviours Foundation
The Earth Saviours Foundation is an Internationally recognized NGO, situated in Gurugram, India. It was founded in 2008 by Ravi Kalra. He is a well-known Karma Yogi, social activist and environmentalist. The Foundation is dedicated to serve less privileged people and making every possible effort to protect the environment. The Earth Saviours Foundation is registered under 80 G of Income Tax Exemption Act. The selfless, dedicated, committed and vigilant staff and volunteers of The Earth Saviours Foundation are working day and night for community welfare.
Some of the ongoing missions are:
- Old age home to look after homeless - abandoned senior citizens.
- Rescue center to look after mentally disabled people.
- “Do Not Honk” campaign to reduce noise pollution by educating drivers not to honk unnecessarily while driving.
- Jia Nari Niketan shelter to look after deprived females.
- Battle to save environment and its habitats.
“Recipient of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Prestigious Award for Excellence in Humanitarian Services”
Please find some of the facilities and amenities provided by our NGO for the abandoned senior citizens, mentally disabled, bed ridden people, HIV infected, people suffering with incurable disease and other less privileged people.
- We regularly take our residents / patients to different hospitals for routine checkups and medical treatment.
- We have round the clock facility of Ambulances for transporting patients to different hospitals during emergencies.
- We do our best to find opportunities to rehabilate our residents.
- We find possibilities to unite them back with their families.
- In routine we organize extra curriculum activities such as Bhajan Sandhyas, Kirtans, celebration of different festivals and entertainment for the residents to offer joy, happiness and hope to live with dignity.
- Under the supervision of dedicated staff, attendants, volunteers and visiting doctors our services are round the clock for encouraging the best possible care.
- In routine we organize medical checkup camps. Our in-house first aid medical service is active round the clock.
Old Age Home to look after homeless - abandoned senior citizens:
With God's grace all the basic facilities such as accommodation, hygienically prepared meals, medical facilities are completely free of charge in our NGO's old age home for the homeless or abandoned senior citizens. If you are a senior citizen in need or you would like to help any abandoned senior citizen, please contact us for their enrollment, we will be honored to look after them for as long as possible. Read More
Rescue Center to look after mentally disabled people:
It is painful to come across a large number of mentally disabled people on roads. Often they have been observed eating from stinking garbage, having no bath for years, no shelter to live and walking bare feet with torn or no clothes on their body.
Keeping the above facts in mind and fear of God, The Earth Saviors Foundation has decided to initiate the first rescue center in India for such mentally disabled people.
If you come across a mentally disabled person in need, please contact us for the enrollment. We shall be honored to look after them. Read More
"Do Not Honk" campaign to reduce noise pollution by educating drivers not to honk unnecessarily while driving to control noise pollution:
You would be proud to know that we are the only NGO in India behind “Do Not Honk” campaign. We have also given a bitter slogan saying “Kutta bhi bina vajah nahi bhokta” or "Even a dog does not bark without reason". Please support our "Do Not Honk" campaign to control unnecessary noise pollution caused by vehicular honking. It will help reduce noise pollution for peaceful living. Read More
Jia Nari Niketan shelter to look after destitute women:
Our NGO's Jia Nari Niketan takes care of deprived, abandoned-homeless women, some of them were victim of rape and sexual abuse in the past. For such deprived women all the facilities are completely free of charge. They also get job opportunities along with a monthly stipend from our institution. You are welcome to enroll more such women in our Nari Niketan –in case you happen to find any homeless or destitute women who need help. Read More